Position Open: Full Time Sales Associate
The candidate will maximize sales and provide friendly and welcoming customer service.
• Communicate effectively with customers to determine their needs
• Keep an up-to-date client book and track client sales history
• Drive sales through consignments, partnerships with Interior Designers, personal shoppers and stylists
• Handle all point-of-sale transactions including sales, discounts, exchanges, refunds, gift certificates, store credits, and gift wrap
• Participate in all merchandising activities: display, stock replenishment, folding, floor merchandising directives and overall store maintenance
• Assist with executing store events
• Support store operations by assisting with store-to-store transfers, shipping and overall maintaining inventory accuracy
• Secure company assets through loss prevention in compliance with company policies and guidelines
3-5 years experience in a women's retail store; women's upper contemporary, multi-label or luxury designer preferred.
willingness and availability to work during peak business periods - weekends, holidays, etc
proven track record of growing sales & creating new business opportunities
detail oriented, organized, confident, available when needed and eager to help
charisma, leadership, integrity, confidentiality and resistance to stress
strong IT skills, experience with POS Systems a plus
Interested applicants please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Velvet by Graham & Spencer
We are looking for a positive, collaborative and proactive leader who loves to clientele and, really, just loves connecting with people.
Sales Supervisors (Key Holders) -
-Must be able to work 32-40 (Full Time)hours per week, including early mornings, evenings/nights, weekends, and/or holidays, as well as overtime as needed by management
-1 to 2 years of previous retail experience, preferably in a soft goods apparel environment
-High School graduate or equivalent
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Excellent customer service and sales skills
-Able to lead in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
-Brief knowledge of PC applications
-Some experience with retail POS/inventory computer systems
-Maintain positive team morale
-Maintain composure and professionalism under pressure while meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines
Alchemy Works : Harbor House
Looking for an energetic, personable team member for part time hours (3+ days / wk) to be a part of our retail family. Position would start immediately ahead of a busy summer at Lido!
Please send your resume & references to email@example.com .
Seeking part time sales associates available to work weekends, for the Newport Beach’s Lido Marina Village.
Sales associates should be brand ambassadors with a strong interest and background in retail sales, have experience as a key holder and a knack for building a clientele base. Additionally, sales associates will be expected to:
• Upkeep Store
• Process Sales
• Communicate frequently with the Corporate Office and satellite Cynthia Rowley stores
• Work with Store Manager to Achieve Monthly Sales Goals
Job Type: Part-time- Must be available weekends
Positions open: Part-time Sales Associate, Part-time Supervisor, Store Manager
Bixby & Ball
Positions open: Sales Associate
Bixby & Ball, a lifestyle boutique located in Lido Marina Village in Newport Beach, is seeking a bright and enthusiastic sales associate to join our tight-knit team! Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) creating an exceptional customer experience through superior sales and service, unpacking inventory, maintaining visual merchandising standards, special event support and light cleaning.
Our hours of operation are Mon-Sat 10AM-6PM and Sun 11AM-5PM. All sales associates must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Our perfect team member has:
· 1-2 years of retail or sales experience
· Natural sales aptitude and ability to close sales and cross-sell to increase profitability
· Genuine interest in home décor and the Bixby & Ball brand
· Dedication to product knowledge and all other components of customer service
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Willingness to ask questions and proactively seek solutions
· Creativity and a passion for beautiful living
If this sounds familiar, we'd love to hear from you!
Interested candidates should send resumes to LIDO@BIXBYANDBALL.COM
Full-time and Part-time
Broken English Jewelry is seeking part-time and full-time luxury retail sales associates to join their team in their beautiful store in located in the Lido Marina Village in Newport Beach, California!
This luxury jewelry boutique is looking for someone with superior customer service, an established client book, exceptional sales experience selling luxury product, computer skills and most importantly a team player.
LIDO MARINA VILLAGE ELECTRIC BOAT RENTAL
Two Hosts and Two Dock Masters
If you are a boating enthusiast, this is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company. Our staff is a personal representation of the service and overall hospitality of the Electric Boat Rental. Therefore, an impeccable customer experience must be provided at all time. Answering the telephone, booking reservations, provide customer’s information and selling the products in the store are among the main host responsibilities. In another side, the dock master will be in charge of the maintenance of the dock and the boats.
SIMON OLIEL - ADMIN@EBOATSRENTAL.COM
Part Time Sales Professional (Seasonal/Temporary)
Part time sales associates/keyholders
Retail Sales Associate | Part Time
• Enthusiasm, grace and style
• Love of our product and passion for living beautifully
• Retail know-how with luxury brand sales experience
• Willingness to go above and beyond, no matter the situation
• Focus, creativity, eye for detail
• Highly committed team player
• Operationally open and close retail store
• Cultivate a store environment that surprises and delights
• Build, nurture and maintain client relationships
• Conduct consultations for custom stationery
• Restock product and tidy work environment daily
• Uphold company policies and procedures with care
Skills and Qualifications
• Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Professional phone and email etiquette
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
• Proven performer in achieving individual and team sales goals
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks with care
• Ability to wrap a beautiful gift and tie an exceptional bow
To Apply follow these instructions:
1. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the subject heading write “Part-Time Sales Associate at Newport Beach"
Your resume (as an attachment)
One paragraph on why you’d be great at this job (in the body of the email)
Please note stationery is spelled with an “E”
TRESS APOTHECARY + SALON
Part Time Receptionist