Scroll to find available jobs at Lido Marina Village stores and restaurants, openings are listed alphabetically by retailer.
ALCHEMY WORKS HARBOR HOUSE
Position Open: Part-time Team Member
Looking for an energetic, personable team member for part time hours (3+ days / wk) to be a part of our retail family. Position would start immediately ahead of a busy summer at Lido!
Please send your resume & references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Open: Part-time Sales Professional (Seasonal/Temporary)
Interested candidates please send resumes to: LYLIAN.NGUYEN@BAILEY44.COM
BIXBY & BALL
Positions open: Sales Associate
Bixby & Ball, a lifestyle boutique located in Lido Marina Village in Newport Beach, is seeking a bright and enthusiastic sales associate to join our tight-knit team! Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) creating an exceptional customer experience through superior sales and service, unpacking inventory, maintaining visual merchandising standards, special event support and light cleaning.
Our hours of operation are Mon-Sat 10AM-6PM and Sun 11AM-5PM. All sales associates must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Our perfect team member has:
· 1-2 years of retail or sales experience
· Natural sales aptitude and ability to close sales and cross-sell to increase profitability
· Genuine interest in home décor and the Bixby & Ball brand
· Dedication to product knowledge and all other components of customer service
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Willingness to ask questions and proactively seek solutions
· Creativity and a passion for beautiful living
If this sounds familiar, we'd love to hear from you!
Interested candidates please send resumes to: LIDO@BIXBYANDBALL.COM
Positions open: Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates
Broken English Jewelry is seeking part-time and full-time luxury retail sales associates to join their team in their beautiful store in located in the Lido Marina Village in Newport Beach, California!
This luxury jewelry boutique is looking for someone with superior customer service, an established client book, exceptional sales experience selling luxury product, computer skills and most importantly a team player.
Interested candidates please send resumes to: email@example.com
Position Open: Part-Time Sales Associate
Seeking part-time sales associates available to work weekends.
Sales associates should be brand ambassadors with a strong interest and background in retail sales, have experience as a key holder and a knack for building a clientele base. Additionally, sales associates will be expected to:
• Upkeep Store
• Process Sales
• Communicate frequently with the Corporate Office and satellite Cynthia Rowley stores
• Work with Store Manager to Achieve Monthly Sales Goals
Must be available weekends
Positions open: Part-time sales associates/keyholders
Interested candidates please send resumes to: RETAILJOBS@EBERJEY.COM
Position Open: Part-time Sales Associate
About Le Labo:
Le Labo is a niche perfume company, born in Grasse and raised in New York City. We sparked a revolution ten years ago and today, we remain unconventional in the luxury perfumery market.
Every fragrance is freshly hand-blended and each label is personalized, before the eyes of our clients, at the moment of purchase.
Mindful in everything we do – from fragrance creations to where we choose to open a new boutique – our primary mission is to share the beauty of our craft with the world. It is more than just product; Le Labo offers sensorial experiences, memories and a point of view. It is a lifestyle.
Our distribution is intentionally selective: only 41 lab-boutiques worldwide and limited counters with curated partners.
Our global office is based in New York City and our European office is based in London. We are also a recent addition to the Estée Lauder family.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Our lab technicians are brand ambassadors. They are storytellers that share the beauty of our craft with our clients. Their mission is to create unique and memorable experiences for all who wander into our boutiques.
Ensuring a welcoming environment for client at the counter
Sharing with the client his/her knowledge on the art of fine perfumery, on the brand, and on the collection
Compounding perfumes, labeling and boxing the products
Building client database by gathering all clients information
Addressing and successfully resolving client situations according to company philosophy and escalating to corporate level for specific request
In-store operational duties
Up-keeping the maintenance of the counter
Monitoring the daily sales chart
Ensuring a full stock of merchandise on the floor and transferring from the stock room to the floor as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
Strong work ethic
Passionate and ambitious
Take great care and pride in crafting every creation for the client
High energy, positive and optimistic personality
Team player, works well in a team environment to achieve a common goal
Curious to explore new skills
Strong organization and attention to detail skills
Multi tasking: prioritizing and managing time wisely
Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
Communication skills: excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills
Interested candidates please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LIDO MARINA VILLAGE ELECTRIC BOAT RENTAL
Positions Open: Two Hosts and Two Dock Masters
If you are a boating enthusiast, this is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company. Our staff is a personal representation of the service and overall hospitality of the Electric Boat Rental. Therefore, an impeccable customer experience must be provided at all time. Answering the telephone, booking reservations, provide customer’s information and selling the products in the store are among the main host responsibilities. In another side, the dock master will be in charge of the maintenance of the dock and the boats.
Interested candidates please send resumes to: SIMON OLIEL - ADMIN@EBOATSRENTAL.COM
Position open: Part-time Retail Sales Associate
• Enthusiasm, grace and style
• Love of our product and passion for living beautifully
• Retail know-how with luxury brand sales experience
• Willingness to go above and beyond, no matter the situation
• Focus, creativity, eye for detail
• Highly committed team player
• Operationally open and close retail store
• Cultivate a store environment that surprises and delights
• Build, nurture and maintain client relationships
• Conduct consultations for custom stationery
• Restock product and tidy work environment daily
• Uphold company policies and procedures with care
Skills and Qualifications
• Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Professional phone and email etiquette
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
• Proven performer in achieving individual and team sales goals
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks with care
• Ability to wrap a beautiful gift and tie an exceptional bow
To Apply follow these instructions:
1. Send email to email@example.com
2. In the subject heading write “Part-Time Sales Associate at Newport Beach"
Your resume (as an attachment)
One paragraph on why you’d be great at this job (in the body of the email)
Please note stationery is spelled with an “E”
Positions open: Part-time Sales Associate, Part-time Supervisor, Store Manager
Interested candidates please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRESS APOTHECARY + SALON
Position open: Part-time Receptionist
Interested candidates please send resumes to: TERA@TRESSAPOTHECARY.COM